To obtain a corporate certification, the process is as follows:
- Technical and qualification-specific requirements are verified during an on-site or remote audit, carried out by a team of LSTI expert auditors. These audits can be done remotely, contact us for more information.
- The acquisition of an understanding of the standards relating to ISS, their application and the verification of the technical, but also organizational skills of the candidate company’s auditors are assessed by passing written and oral exams for certain certifications (ANSSI standard).
For more information on our company certifications:
The granting of certification results in:
- the issuance of a certificate of conformity,
- the possibility of being published in our registers, under the Certified Customers page,
- the right to use the LSTI trademarks transmitted upon request.
Monitoring and renewals are performed at the initiative of LSTI two months before the due date by email.