LSTI is recognized by ANSSI for the evaluation of security incident detection providers (PDIS).
Very active during the experimentation phase with the Agency, LSTI evaluated the majority of the applicants and the most important French SOCs.
LSTI is a cybersecurity specialist and has been evaluating trusted service providers for almost 15 years. LSTI is authorized by ANSSI for the certification of service providers for many years.
Our auditors are experts in cybersecurity.
It is aimed at all types of companies that carry out security incident detection services for themselves or on behalf of their clients.
The certification confirms the provider’s respect of:
- contractual aspects, legislation, regulations and impartiality;
- detection service operations (incident management, events and notifications);
- protection of information (at restricted circulation level);
- organisation and governance of the provider;
- quality and level of service.
The certification is issued on the basis of an inspection report for a duration of three years, subject to the completion of a surveillance audit after 18 months following the initial certification or renewal.