The written exams are to assess and validate experience. They are usually organised at the end of training.
- Auditor/Lead Auditor ISO/CEI 27001
- Implementer/Lead Implementer ISO/CEI 27001
- Risk Manager ISO/CEI 27005
- EBIOS Risk Manager
- Privacy Implementer
In order to attend, candidates must complete an application that includes:
- the registration form,
- copy of an identity document,
- a CV or an up-to-date biography,
- Copy of a baccalaureate certificate + 2 years’ of higher education or proof of a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
Only candidates whose applications meet the requirements can receive a certificate of successful completion of the examination.
Passing the exam results in receiving a certificate, evidence of the validation of the experience and skills of the candidate. Candidates have a maximum of five years from the date of issue of the certificate to request a grade and receive a certificate.
If a candidate fails, they may resit the exam, in accordance with the rules of certification. However, this opportunity is limited to two attempts per calendar year.